Starting Position: Junior Content Producer Apprentice
Agreed Salary: Up to £13k
Probation Period: 6 Months
Location: Remote (Must be able to travel to Leeds or Belfast Regularly)
Hours Expectations: Full Time. Semi-Flexible Working Hours. Core Hours 9:30 till 2:30pm.
36 Hours per week. (28.5 Working Hours + 7.5 Study Hours)
Typical Hours: Monday to Thursday – 9 to 5:30, Friday – 9 to 4:00
Agreed Salary: £13,000K
Holiday Allowance: 20 Days + Bank Holidays.
What’s your Ambition?
Brand Ambition is the SME Digital Brand Marketing Agency with an SEO First Focus. We work to create challenger brands and help small businesses become big businesses.
We are looking for enthusiastic self-starters who have gone through the journey of making at least £1 online through their own marketing efforts or built a recognisable social media following of over 5,000 followers. That valuable experience of creating something online, marketing it and building on it is all the experience we are looking for. Is this you? Are you our next Digital Marketing Apprentice?
Roles and responsibilities
As a small business, we would expect you to be a self-starter who is open to helping out and picking up any work you are given with a positive attitude.
- Working with the team on implementing social media and content strategies.
- Develop and Support the Management of Digital PR Campaigns, working alongside the PR and Content Manager to build links and obtain coverage.
- Support the PR, Content & Social Media Managers on strategy development
- Work closely with the managers to set realistic client targets within the constraints of the budget.
- Work closely with the managers & directors to assist in the positive representation of Brand Ambition and grow the company through the development of Intellectual Property and Shareable content.
- Work to assist in the growth of the Brand Ambition marketing strategy.
- Work to continually improve, analysing for areas of improvement where the results ensure better operational efficiency and improved performance.
- Learning and Implementing Social Media & Content Recommendations
- Liaising with the team to support the implementation of SEO recommendations.
- Building Relationships with the media, journalists, bloggers, influencers, webmasters etc where appropriate.
- Earning High-Quality Media and Backlink Coverage on Internet Publications.
- Working with influencers where appropriate.
- Building Organic Followers for clients through targeted engagement.
- Assisting with Writing Reports on Media Coverage
- Assisting with Writing Articles to Assist Media Coverage
- Supporting the development of PR and SEO strategies
- Supporting the SEO Lead on implementing recommendations within CMS.
- Experience with having built your own website, blog, or social media profile and got it ranking for any phrase, or built a strong following where you’ve managed to get something for free or earnt at least £1 online through their own marketing efforts.
- Be comfortable in front and behind a camera
- Capable of managing multiple projects
- Software proficient or a demonstrable willingness to learn
- Microsoft and Google Publishing Software such as Excel, Sheets, Word, Docs, Powerpoint & Slides.
- Website Structure, Different Browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Edge.
- Email – GMail
- Social Media Scheduling Software
- Have built their own website, blog, or social platform and got it ranking for any phrase, managed to get something for free or earnt at least £1 online through their own marketing efforts.
- Passion to learn and gain a sound and demonstrable understanding of the full Digital Marketing Mix
- Working to put SEO at the centre of your PR methodologies and practice.
- Putting the customer at the centre of your content methodologies and practice.
- A strong self-starter, who is able to work independently and in a team with empathy and the ability to resolve conflicts of opinion with diplomacy, discretion and maturity.
- You will present clearly and persuasively with enthusiasm and rationalisation to internal teams
- You will have good client, internal interpersonal and communication skills
Why work for Brand Ambition?
We are a growing company at the start of something special. We love SMEs (Small Medium Enterprise), we have a passion for taking something that a company has crafted over years and working with them to elevate it to challenge their competitors.
Our clients are the diamonds in the rough. We are here to help them shine, help them become the next big thing and support them on their journey.
If you have a passion for learning about other businesses, then we want to hear from you. If you’ve managed to earn even £1 online through your own digital marketing efforts then we want to hear from you.
- High Spec Laptop
- Flexible working
- 20 Days Holiday + 1 extra day for every year you are here.
- Remote Working (We are working towards an office and have some office space in Leeds, so we would like candidates who don’t mind commuting a couple of times a week).
- Staff Nights & Days Out and At Home Perks.
- 2 Additional Bank Holidays Per Year.
- Supportive Small Team
- Family focused flexibility
How to Apply
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering note. We try to answer all applications, but if you don’t hear from us within 30 days, then unfortunately we didn’t consider you right for the role. That doesn’t mean you won’t be successful next time, so please keep us in mind.