Starting Position: Digital Marketing Executive
Agreed Salary: Up to £25k
Location: Remote (Must be able to travel to Leeds Regularly for meetings)
Hours Expectations: Full Time. Fully Flexible Working Hours. 36 Hours per Week.
Typical Hours: Monday to Thursday – 9 to 5:30, Friday – 9 to 4:00
Holiday Allowance: 25 Days + Bank Holidays.
Probation Period: 6 Months
What’s your Ambition?
Brand Ambition is the SME Digital Brand Marketing Agency with an SEO First Focus. We work to create challenger brands and help small businesses become big businesses.
We are looking for enthusiastic self-starters who have gone through the journey of making at least £1 online through their own marketing efforts. That valuable experience of creating something online, marketing it and building on it is all the experience we are looking for. Is this you? Are you our next Digital Marketing Executive?
Roles and responsibilities
As a small business, we would expect you to be a self-starter who is open to helping out and picking up any work you are given with a positive attitude.
- Working with the team on implementing technical SEO recommendations.
- Develop and Manager Digital PR Campaigns, working alongside the PR and Content Manager to build links and obtain coverage.
- Work alongside the management team to deliver content strategies from thought through to execution.
- Manage freelance and external relationships, where required, to ensure client deadlines are hit on time.
- Work closely with the Directors to set realistic client targets within the constraints of the budget.
- Work closely with the Directors to assist in the positive representation of Brand Ambition and grow the company through the development of Intellectual Property and Shareable content.
- Work to assist in the growth of the Brand Ambition marketing strategy.
- Work to continually improve, analysing for areas of improvement where the results ensure better operational efficiency and improved performance.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Learning and Implementing Technical SEO Recommendations.
- Liaising with development teams to get SEO recommendations implemented.
- Building Relationships with the media, journalists, bloggers, influencers, webmasters etc where appropriate.
- Earning High-Quality Media and Backlink Coverage on Internet Publications
- Writing Reports on Media Coverage
- Writing Articles to Assist Media Coverage
- Supporting the development of PR and SEO strategies
- Supporting the growth of Social Media as a service.
- Working with the Brand Team to Proof artwork and Copy Writing
- Working with the Brand Team on campaign development
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role or have built their own website, blog, or social media profile and got it ranking for any phrase, managed to get something for free or earnt at least £1 online through their own marketing efforts.
- Capable of managing multiple projects
- Software proficient or a demonstrable willingness to learn
- Microsoft and Google Publishing Software such as Excel, Sheets, Word, Docs, Powerpoint & Slides.
- Website Structure, Different Browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Edge.
- Email – GMail
- Sitebulb or Screaming Frog
- SEMRush or Ahrefs
- Cision or Equivalent PR Software
- Putting SEO at the centre of your PR methodologies and practice.
- Putting the customer at the centre of your content methodologies and practice.
- A strong self-starter, who is able to work independently and in a team with empathy and the ability to resolve conflicts of opinion with diplomacy, discretion and maturity.
- You will present clearly and persuasively with enthusiasm and rationalisation to internal teams
- You will have good client, internal interpersonal and communication skills
- Have built their own website, blog, or social platform and got it ranking for any phrase, managed to get something for free or earnt at least £1 online through their own marketing efforts.
- Have a sound and demonstrable understanding of the full Digital Marketing Mix
Why work for Brand Ambition?
We are a growing company at the start of something special. We love SMEs (Small Medium Enterprise), we have a passion for taking something that a company has crafted over years and working with them to elevate it to challenge their competitors.
Our clients are the diamonds in the rough. We are here to help them shine, help them become the next big thing and support them on their journey.
If you have a passion for learning about other businesses, then we want to hear from you. If you’ve managed to earn even £1 online through your own digital marketing efforts then we want to hear from you.
Your choice of Macbook or Laptop
- Flexible working
- 25 Days Holiday + 1 extra day for every year you are here.
- Entry into the Brand Ambition Website Bonus Scheme – A split profit project that the whole company gets to work on and learn through.
- Remote Working (We are working towards an office and have some office space in Leeds, so we would like candidates who don’t mind commuting a couple of times a week).
- Staff Nights Out and At Home Perks.
How to Apply
Contact email@example.com with your CV and a covering note. We try to answer all applications, but if you don’t hear from us within 30 days, then unfortunately we didn’t consider you right for the role. That doesn’t mean you won’t be successful next time, so please keep us in mind.